African Brand Link's list of proposed International Exhibtions and International Marketing Missions to be undertaken by the company to assist our clients to gain access to markets
1) SIAL China Location Shanghai, China Dates 16-18 May 2018 Sectors Food & Beverage Visitor Profile 101,134 (2017) Exhibitor Profile 3,200 (2017)
2) African Brand Link International Marketing Mission to Ghana & Ivory Coast, Location Accra, Kumasi Ghana & Abidjan, Ivory Coast Dates 04 - 13 June 2018 Sectors Multi
3) African Brand LInk International Marketing Mission to Kenya & Tanzania Dates 06 - 19 August 2018. Sectors Multi
4) World Food Moscow Location Moscow, Russia Dates 17-20 September 2018 Sectors Agro-processing Visitor Profile 28,922. 89% local. Exhibitor Profile 1,433
5) Sial Paris Location Paris, France Dates 21-25 October 2018 Sectors Agro-Processing Visitor Profile 156,000. 63% international. Exhibitor Profile 7,000
6) Havana Trade Fair Location Havana, Cuba Dates 29 October – 2 November 2018 Sectors Multi Visitor Profile 150,000 Exhibitor Profile 3,800
7) African Brand Link Mission to Botswana and Zimbabwe Dates 14 - 23 November 2018 Sectors Multi
8) Gulfood 2019 Location Dubai, UAE Dates February 2019 Sectors Food & Beverage
9) Foodex Japan Location Chiba, Japan Dates March 2019 Sectors Food & Beverage
The African Brand Link team have 27 years’ experience in international marketing and sales, along with a cumulative 17 years of “Africa experience”, and are well capable of representing your products to their best advantage on your behalf. We know what to look for, the questions to ask, the information required, and take the time to do situational analyses and general market research. The result is that we can come back to you, our client, with a detailed report and list of contacts. We look forward to helping you grow your business in 2018.
International Marketing Missions (IMMs) that African Brand Link will be undertaking.
These International Marketing Missions will be focused primarily on African markets. These IMMs will take the form of African Brand Link moving into the markets, engaged on behalf of interested companies, to undertake in-country market assessments, market research, and meeting up with relevant parties and interested buyers.
One of the primary objectives of African Brand Link is to bring businesses closer to their potential markets through representation of a selection of thier products at International Exhibitions.
Exhibitions have proven very successful over the years, and there are a number of reasons for this:-
1. Trade fairs are the best way to enter a market when you have no existing contacts there.
2. Trade fairs provide an opportunity for you to showcase your company and your products in the best possible way.
3. Trade fairs provide the ideal opportunity to meet with multiple buyers, from all over the globe, in one geographic location.
4. One gets to see what the competition in the market is likely to be, and what they are doing.
5. They are ideal for catching up with NPD trends from around the world, be they product or packaging, or even marketing, innovations.
6. One also has the opportunity to physically go out into the market and conduct specific market research.